Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A house on the water, any water, a lake or the ocean.  I can't get it out of my mind but it is so clear.  I dream vividly sometimes.  It's a different kind of dream state, it stays with me but it is usually not about much.  Once it was a simple shopping mall that I drove by in a green jeep wrangler. It was like I was there but nothing too amazing about it, a few months later I was in N.C visting and in my friends green jeep we drove past this shopping mall, I knew it was going to be there, I had seen it before.  This happens throughout my life, almost like little mile markers telling me yes Trina, you are going in the right direction, I am where I need to be.  It isn't frequent and I can't usually make it out, another time it was a specific rock on a lake which I visited later and passed on a jet ski, it made me smile knowing in that moment there I was.  The latest dream is a house on the water, right by the shore, I am not sure what about it?  I haven't seen it before, but I know I will.  Life can be magical, more than any of us can imagine....

No comments:

Post a Comment