Thursday, January 5, 2012

Re-Cap of 2011


I feel so grateful to be alive. This has been such an incredible year. I have had my ups and downs.  2011 seemed to only know the extremes when it came to me and life.  I was either fabulous or terrible no in betweens.  The year started off with some tragic losses. I lost loved ones, I felt very depressed and not myself well it got even worse. The first 5 months were rough.  No complaints, it just is what it is and it sucked. No harm in being honest, right?

Then because of the bad times I decided something had to change, well practically that everything had to change.  So, I did it! I actually managed to pick up the pieces of my life and to put me back together.  Once I did that (which wasn't easy, trust me!), I realized wait I gotta know what direction I want the newly gathered me to go in. I had no idea exactly where I wanted to end up because quite frankly I wasn't in a good enough place to know where to go.  All I did know, is that I would know when I got there because it would be so different of a place that I couldn't think it up a few months ago. 

Well, it was the tough that got me going.  After working to change every aspect of my life, the coolest things started happening.  Miracles.  Everything felt like a miracle, like it was my first time experiencing life and it couldn't feel sweeter.  I love more than I was ever capable, I trust, I forgive, I go with the flow of life! If someone would have told me at the beginning of 2011 I would be where I am now I wouldn't have believed them.  It was the impossible, my everest. I can't help but smile as I write this because, I can't believe I did it.  2011 was a year for transitioning, it wasn't comfortable but wow, was it worth it!

It wasn't all done by me, I had plenty of Heavenly Help.  It would have been impossible without our Heavenly Parents! I am eternally grateful for them and I love them dearly.

Never thought I'd say this because it was Hell but, there is no doubt it's been the most meaningful year of my life.  By far the most difficult and the most rewarding! Here's 2011... Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Trina so glad to read this! I love you and so happy life is getting back on track for you!!

    ReplyDelete