Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trina...today

I am not sure of anything really. I am always changing my opinions and my view on life, reforming, growing, taking steps back and getting to know myself daily.  I am not sure how I will react in any given situation but i'm not sure that i'm supposed to.  I send cosmic questions into the void, not expecting an answer.  I have been through many trials in my life as have many people.  I don't believe in keeping them a secret, what good does that do?  Maybe something I say will reach someone out there and help them know they aren't alone in what they may be feeling.  I remember wanting someone to tell me how I was supposed to live my life because I felt I was being criticized for not handling it more gracefully. I do it my way, the way that makes sense in my head.  I have to live with me, so it is important I am true to myself no matter how cliche that may sound.  Some days I am happy some days I am sad and others I am just plain bored but life is about feeling the full spectrum of emotion.  I just hope that people around me can support me and show me love and that is what I strive to do.  Show others compassion and love.  Plato said it best, "remember everyone is always going through something"

No comments:

Post a Comment